There are numerous benefits for artist to enter Fusion Art’s online art competitions and exhibitions. Their work and accomplishments are marketed to a vast audience worldwide. Fusion Art targets an audience that buys art, sells art and markets artist’s works on a very high professional level.
The winning artists and images will be seen by an international audience of gallery directors, art collectors, and art consultants. News of each exhibition and winning artist’s participation is also emailed to our extensive email list. Those who subscribe to our newsletters include gallery owners and curators, corporate art representatives, art collectors, architects, interior designers, and decision makers in the fine arts field.
The global marketing and promotional exposure reaches a vast array of venues.
The following are many of the benefits artists receive by participating in the gallery’s art competitions and exhibitions:
- Fusion Art promotes the winning artists of each exhibition via email, online press releases, online event promotions, and social media marketing to art collectors, art gallery owners, directors and related art professionals.
- An extensive social network marketing campaign is executed for each exhibition via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, which results in more traffic, exposure, and back links to the online exhibition and the artist’s personal website.
- Artists are able to not only gain art gallery experience, but can also add to and develop their bios and art resumes in an affordable manner. This will assist the artist in selling and receiving commissions of their artwork and in developing a successful art career.
- Fusion Art provides gallery artists with materials to display in their portfolios including digital Art Exhibition Event Postcard, Event Press Release, and Award Certificates.
- All of Fusion Art’s exhibitions are presented in a YouTube Video slideshow on the Fusion Art YouTube Channel, which artists can link to for marketing purposes.
- Winning artists will also have their art exhibition results posted and promoted on ArtWeek/ArtJobs. Artweek/ArtJobs produces 800,000-page impressions per month, 280,000 website visitors per month and has 30,000 newsletter subscribers.
- Winning artists will also have their art exhibition results posted and promoted on Base.co. Art.Base produces 100,000 page views per month, 35,000 monthly unique visitors and has 10,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Winning artists will also have their art exhibition results posted and promoted on the The Art Guide and ARTFIXdaily. The Art Guide is one of the most referenced online resources for art events locally, nationally and internationally, and ARTFIXdaily is the industry leader in curated news from the Art World.
- All artist’s work and website links are retained in the gallery’s archives for three (3) years, which provides continuous exposure to the artist even after the show is over.
Enter Fusion Art’s next art competition, based on the theme that interests you and, in the meantime, sign up for important email announcements about future events. We look forward to seeing your artworks.